TM Architects is looking for a RIBA Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
TM Architects seek suitably qualified candidates to work on post-planning delivery for the above position in their busy, central London office.
This position is for enthusiastic, experienced Part 2 students to assist on the construction stage of a number of new-build apartment buildings in London (RIBA stages 4-6), starting immediately.
The candidates should have the following capabilities as a minimum:
- RIBA Part 2 qualification with the ambition to achieve RIBA Part 3
- experience of residential projects in the UK
- strong and demonstrable design and presentation skills
- strong and demonstrable understanding of technical issues
- be eager to contribute and learn, assisting the team to complete deliverables for work packages
- AutoCAD (essential) and Revit (preferred)
Competitive salaries will be offered to successful candidates, based on capability/experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our friendly, professional team, please submit your cv and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies, please.