Tollgard Design Group has an opportunity for a junior interior designer to join its London team.
Tollgard Design Group is seeking a motivated junior interior designer with one year of working experience as Part 1 architect to join its studio at Chelsea Bridge in London. We work on high-end residential projects, with an array of interesting clients both in the UK, Europe and Africa.
You will typically work as part of a team, under the control of a team leader and will be expected to assist the team in the design and production of projects within the studio.
- working experience as Part 1 architect (minimum of one year) with rendering skills
- proficient user of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and V-Ray
- ability to produce mood boards, schedules, and specifications
- ability to create and develop conceptual designs
- experience working on high-end residential projects
- excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual, and proficiency in English both written and spoken
- knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- exceptional attention to detail
Please submit your CV and portfolio along with a covering letter bullet pointing your experience as an interior designer and architect Part 1 using the ‘apply’ link below.