Tom Dixon is looking for a graphic design manager to join its team in London.
Graphic design manager
You will approve, supervise and get hands-on throughout the full project life cycle and provide expertise for artistic and technical questions. Whilst enjoy the day to day rigours of directing and shooting.
Established in 2002, Tom Dixon is a British product design brand. With a commitment to innovation and a mission to revive the British furniture industry, the brand is inspired by the nation’s unique heritage and produces extraordinary objects for everyday use. With offices in London, New York and Hong Kong Tom Dixon launches new collections annually at the Milan furniture fair. Our head office is located in Kings Cross.
More information about us can be found on our website.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- creative supervision and providing written and spoken feedback across the company
- creation and approval of ideas and concepts
- art direction
- project management and allocation of workloads internally and externally
- approval of external and internal productions related to the companies’ activities worldwide
- control and assurance of the quality of the company’s output
- identify use of technical capabilities (Flash, video, front-end scripting) to achieve the best creative output
- initiate experiments and AB testing to test new templates
- expertise and experience in graphic and interactive design
- proven experience in new media production
- team leadership and people management capabilities
- creation, refreshing and maintaining brand identity and guidelines
- graphic and art direction for print, tomorrow magazine
- ensuring all marketing material is up to date including, lookbooks, brochures, promotional material
- product packaging, branding, concept development
- ensure all works are allocated and pipelined appropriately
- freelancer budget control
- lead and drive a successful internal graphic and content team
Key skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have specific lead, senior or management experience in a high performing graphic design team, either within high-end in house studio or experienced within a quality product-driven agency.
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive remuneration package alongside the opportunity to build an extraordinary career within one of the world’s leading design agencies and lifestyle brands.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.