Tom Dixon is seeking a production coordinator to join its team in London.
As production coordinator you will be a key member of our multidisciplinary Design Research Studio. You will coordinate and drive extraordinary new narratives for our products and environments and lead resource planning of graphics and content – and the associated budgets.
The role also involves coordination of social media on Tom Dixon, Design Research Studio, The Coal Office and The Manzoni digital channels. You will assist our exhibition and events – and our communications teams on key events and support the studio on external client projects.
This is a full-time role based in London and reports into the creative director.
Design Research Studio is the innovations and design agency at the heart of Tom Dixon working on the spaces, products and brands of tomorrow. A restless innovator, Tom established Design Research Studio in 2002 to work on innovative projects and products with a wide variety of partners, brands, developers and entrepreneurs. Rich in narrative, we nurture a fast-growing global portfolio of projects working across interior design, product design, graphics and branding. See designresearchstudio.net.
About the role
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- content – support the editorial calendar by delivering high quality, unique and engaging content – to use across all channels. Manage the delivery of all Tom Dixon brand photography, campaigns and moving image – from budgeting, briefing, studio – and stock coordination to filing and distribution
- spaces – assist in the delivery of Tom Dixon exhibitions, events, hubs and Limited. Assist in managing product lists and movement of stock alongside our logistics and sales teams to ensure effective use of exhibition and new stock
- team responsibilities – participate in the forecasting for the financial year, monitoring budgets continually to ensure the content budget is met. Participate in regular Design Research Studio catch up meetings to update all members of the team – and the wider business on current projects and content. Project manage briefs, deadlines and costs for content/graphics
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced team member to drive innovation in content and digital.
- experience organising photoshoots in a fast paced creative environment
- a professional and dedicated individual with significant experience in content creation and digital communications
- you will manage briefs, deadlines and costs for content and graphics – and key events, as such we are looking for someone highly numerate with excellent communication and resource planning skills
- advanced level Excel and Adobe Creative Suite experience is critical
- having video editing and moving image creation skills is beneficial
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive remuneration package alongside the opportunity to build an extraordinary career within one of the world’s leading design agencies and lifestyle brands.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please attach your portfolio and CV to the application.