Tonkin Liu is searching for a part-time (two-three days per week) press and marketing officer to join its studio in London.
We are storytellers; we are looking for someone to help share our stories with a wider audience.
We are looking for a skilled and creative individual with a passion for art and architecture, with an interest in networking, attending and coordinating events, managing our portfolio, website and social media.
- manage our portfolio through a variety of media
- maintain and establish new press and industry contacts
- write, curate and coordinate content for press releases
- coordinate the practice’s participation in industry events
- participate in, and facilitate networking opportunities for the practice
- assist with the production of material in support of competitive tender bids
- increase the visibility of the practice to potential new clients
- organise potential new client meetings
The successful person will have:
- a love of architecture and art
- experience of working in a professional architecture design studio
- evidence of marketing pursuits that have delivered results
- tenacity, diligence and an ability to set targets and manage workflows
- strong visual skills; graphic and photographic communication
- an ability to improve the practice’s presence on social media
- a high level of competency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
If you would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary will be subject to experience.
Application deadline: 31 March 2020.