Toogood is looking for a sales support to join its team in London.
We are currently recruiting for a sales support candidate, working across fashion, furniture and accessories. The ideal candidate should be well organised, pro-active, flexible and have the ability to time manage across multiple tasks. An interest in design and/or fashion is preferable.
- daily support of wholesale admin and trade sales
- assisting the HOC through the entire sales cycle
- managing after sales customer service
- overseeing e-com sales and merchandising as to when necessary
- upholding the purpose and core values of the company
- assisting in planning the forward selling campaign, including booking appointments with wholesale clients
- preparing and uploading Zedonk software with sales material for sales campaign
- uploading all orders into Zedonk accurately post market
- sending out all order confirmations after market, with fully accurate and up to date client information
- new client set up – entered accurately across all software
- liaising with finance to ensure all payments have been tracked and allocated accurately
Furniture and objects:
- generating proformas and quotes
- liaising with logistics for order related matters
- offering full customer support
Ecommerce sales; managing sales and inventory as to when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- self-motivated with a strong focus on detail and quality of work
- prior experience in sales support, working in interior design/ luxury or fashion
- strong sense of ownership and accountability
- two years’ in a similar role
- excellent verbal and written communication
- familiar with Zedonk, Cin7 or similar sales and inventory platforms and proficient in Microsoft office package
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.