The Tooley & Foster Partnership is seeking an architect or architectural technologist to join its firm in Essex, UK.
We are an award-winning practice based in east London with a wide range of fascinating projects at a variety of scales across multiple sectors like housing (both developer and social), commercial, care and extra care. We place emphasis on training our staff and are currently around 20 architects and designers from a multicultural and diverse background. We have a reputation for designing high quality inspirational buildings and interiors.
We are looking for a talented architectural technologist who shares our passion for design to join this lively team. This is a great career opportunity to join this successful practice, with fantastic prospects for professional growth and development.
- production of architectural drawings
- work on projects from initial design process to completion
- work to deadlines in line with project programmes
- liaison with client, consultants and contractors
- attendance at client meetings
- at least five years’ UK experience
- a relevant architecture or technology degree or equivalent
- ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team
- advanced level of AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
- good technical drawing & detailing skills
- thorough working knowledge of UK building, planning regulations and construction methods
- good understanding of BIM
- experience of running projects
- able to lead and mentor other staff members
- good verbal and written communication skills
- eligibility to work in the UK
An attractive competitive salary and benefits package await the right candidate.
The Tooley & Foster Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and we promote a healthy work/life balance.