Torner Architects is hiring a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We craft efficient design solutions to unlock potential.
Working on a healthy variety of projects going from private residences or developments all the way to master planning and strategic sites, our team takes pride in making a difference every time we become part of a project.
More info on our website.
As a Part 2 at Torner Architects, you will be expected to be able to undertake the following:
- have experience in preparing and delivering presentations, reports and drawings of the highest standard at all stages of a project (assisting other team members)
- be able to work individually or within a team with other architects, assistants or other consultants
- prepare detailed planning and working drawings, designs and models using computer-aided design (CAD) software used by the practice (Vectorworks), together with specifications (assisting other team members)
- work closely with other consultants and design team members
- have a working knowledge and keep up to date with the latest statutory regulations, eg. planning, building control, regulations, etc
- Capable of preparing planning and stakeholder presentations(indesign, illustrator).
- ensure the overall running of their projects meets the practice’s programme goals
Skills and knowledge:
- highly creative
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- problem-solving and strategic thinking capabilities
- good people management skills
- able to exercise good judgement
- highly professional
- good financial management skills
- confident and resilient
- strong team player with a collaborative working style
- excellent presentation skills
As part of our team, you will be expected to uphold the code of conduct of your profession and act with honesty, integrity and competently.
Please only applicants with experience in architectural practice (can be Part 1 experience or internships) preferably UK experience.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
By submitting your application to us via our secure online portal, you are providing Torner Architects with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information to consider you for potential employment.