Transit Studio is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect or assistant to join its London-based team.
Transit Studio is looking for a talented and experienced Part 2 assistant or architect to join our growing design led practice with a broad variety of projects and briefs. We are currently working on projects across the commercial and residential sectors including houses in rural Sicily and a number of unique projects in London.
Transit Studio is a multi disciplinary architecturally focused design studio inspired by transit and transition between places, cultures and people. Any applicant should:
- be creative, meticulous, proactive, organised and efficient
- demonstrate strong design skills and creativity
- work well as part of a team
- have great communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- be fluent in English, and demonstrate they can legally work in the UK
- be familiar with all RIBA work stages
- have worked on a project from concept to completion
- must demonstrate knowledge of construction and detailing
- be able to manage workload and priorities across a number of projects
- have a minimum of two to three years experience work post Part 2
- be proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino
Please apply by submitting a portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below, with a portfolio in PDF format of less than 10MB. Please indicate salary expectation, any notice period if applicable, and why you feel you are well suited to the position.
Due to the volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.
No applications from agencies please.