Trevor Brown Architect is seeking an experienced Part 2 or newly qualified Part 3 to join its team in London.
Trevor Brown Architect is an exciting, young practice located in North London. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and driven experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 to design and lead projects in our busy studio.
A candidate applying for the position should meet the following requirements:
- highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills
- pro-active and savvy
- passionate and enthusiastic about architecture and design
- a minimum of one year working in private practice within the UK
- a willingness to work on all stages of projects from ‘preparation and brief’ to ‘Handover’ and to successfully manage time to meet agreed project deadlines
- an ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- an eye for detail
Skills and software required (listed software is essential, applicants without these skills will not be considered):
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- good spoken and written English
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in successfully taking a project through all RIBA work stages, have a concrete knowledge of UK building regulations, and an ability to maintaining design intent and quality through construction detailing.
Salary: negotiable/in line with RIBA salary guide