Triptych Furniture is hiring a technical coordinator/designer to join its team in Bromham, Wiltshire, UK.
We are an independent, luxury, high-end furniture and joinery company in Bromham, Wiltshire. We pride ourselves on manufacturing all of our products by hand to the highest level of craftsmanship, constantly developing new concepts, materials and designs for interior designers and their clients. We trade as Triptych Furniture, our new company, alongside our sister brand, Watson & Gabb.
Due to increased demand and the expansion of the company, the opportunity for a Technical Co-ordinator has become available. The role will include working alongside the existing design team to create technical drawings and complete internal forms including, CAM for CNC, cutting lists and BoM’s that can be used in the manufacture of fitted and freestanding furniture pieces.
Opportunity in future to undertake more customer focused furniture design and management of sales processes when company begins to develop B2C brand.
Impact on business:
- work with the team to support the management of projects
- lead best practice to drive compliance, create time-savings and other efficiencies
- support development of innovative and streamlining initiatives in conjunction with the business to reduce bottom line costs and increase revenue
- support the team in influencing policy thinking, provide timely responses to tasks and projects
- support the on-going development of project management tools and systems into end to end procurement process
Leadership and teamwork:
- demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change
- bring drive, energy and pace to activity and display good people skills
- adopt a positive attitude to personal development and agile ways of working
Operational effectiveness and control:
- support the CAD team in developing, running and evaluating project management activity
- ensure quality of content and compliance with relevant sourcing
- drive embedding of best practices and compliance to the structures of the company
- develop a reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility
- embrace change with a positive attitude
Skills and experience:
- minimum two years 2D AutoCAD/3D modelling software/V-Carve experience
- customer interaction
- MS Office Suite – predominantly Word and Excel
- high attention to detail
- lateral thinking and problem-solving abilities essential
- motivated and keen to learn
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Trimble SketchUp
- preforming measured surveys to high accuracy
- previous joinery or engineering drawing experience
Please apply via the apply for job button below.