Trunk Floor is looking for a sales consultant to join its team in London.
To sell and build relationships creating beautiful natural wood and stone floors for residential and commercial clients while using your passion and eye for a natural material aesthetic.
Trunk Floor was established in the late ’80s, we are a family business and a passionate team making beautiful floors from beginning to end. At Trunk Floor our ethos is very simple, we prepare and treat pure, raw materials to give them new life within our clients’ projects. We are inspired by great design and strong material palettes, it drives us to deliver a tailored floor for each and every client. Natural materials have a depth of beauty and character that are not found in the alternatives, a wonderful and exciting product to work with.
- to make sure you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and consistently share this with your customers, being a reliable brand ambassador for Trunk and natural materials
- to work on projects from all phases of the sale, from the beginning right through to installation, including but not limited to CAD layouts, scheduling, and negotiating
- work directly and closely with the client, architect or interior designer on each project
- generate quotations from plans, provide floor layouts where necessary and understand the specifications based on client needs and contract requirements
- provide full support and administration during the order process to include sampling, quoting and also coordination of other elements on the project including stair components and other complimentary joinery details
- working closely with our factory and head office team on all details.
manage multiple jobs at once
- proficient in AutoCAD–flooring layouts are used as a sales aid
- excellent computer and email writing skills
- experience in providing excellent customer service
- knowledge of high-end interior finishes, materials, colour selections, and specifications or ability to build this knowledge and interest to do so
- knowledge of construction methods and materials for high-end residential environments or ability to build this knowledge and interest to do so
- ability to multitask, work independently as well as a team, fearless and ambitious
- must be great at follow-through
- good common sense and problem-solving skills for beneficial solutions
- willing to travel
- ability to help haul heavy samples for presentations
- competitive sales commission
- lunch provided daily
- annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- salary dependent on experience
- hard work and passion will not go unnoticed
- positive career opportunities within a passionate company and niche market
- bonus scheme
- discounted/free food
- company car
Reference ID: Trunk London sales consultant
Job types: full-time, contract
Experience: customer service: one year (required)
Language: English (required)
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.