TTG Architects is looking for an architect with five plus years’ of UK experience to join its practice in London.
Role: Part 3 architect (five plus years’ of UK experience)
Location: London, EC1
We are a medium-sized practice located in the heart of London, focused on commercial projects and delivering schemes in the UK and Europe for renowned clients.
An opportunity has arisen for someone to join us and take a lead role in delivering these projects.
- job runner/lead architect for large retail projects from inception to completion
- liaise with clients, consultants, contractors and subcontractors
- construction site attendance and production of progress schedules/inspection reports meeting minutes
- preparation of feasibility/design proposals
- prepare production information, review and agree construction information
- inspection (snagging) reviews on build quality and contract compliance
- manage, coordinate and guide junior members of internal project team
- review, comment and coordinate on subcontractors/specialist designer information
- EU travel will be involved, and you need to be able to do this without reservation and as required
Required skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified/registered with ARB – five years’ post-qualification and working as an architect within a UK practice
- experienced CAD user pref. AutoCAD, relevant software packages and knowledge of Revit
- high standard of design skills essential
- highly organised and understand how to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines under pressure
- experienced with consent processes – planning/building regulations/landlords etc.
- excellent English, written and spoken
- good communicator with colleagues and team and able to inspire confidence in our clients, maintaining a professional manner at all times
- ability to work under own initiative and be proactive in all aspects of your work
- preference for previous commercial/retail experience
- competitive salary dependent on experience
- workplace pension – generous employer contribution
- chance to join medical healthcare scheme after a qualifying period
- professional subscription paid after a qualifying period
- opportunity after a qualifying period to participate in staff profit share scheme
- chance to work with blue-chip clients
How to apply
Please read job spec above carefully for eligibility.
Submit your CV at A4 in PDF format only with current or last salary, 150 words explaining why you would like to work for TTG and examples of work in PDF format no larger than 10MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies, thank you.