Turner Works is looking for a talented qualified architect to join its studio in Hackney, east London.
We are an energetic, collaborative studio of architects, urban designers, thinkers and makers and we believe in creating thought provoking and well crafted proposals. With a passionate belief that architecture can enrich lives and make a difference to those who engage with it, the practice has established a reputation for delivering high quality, high impact projects and producing innovative design solutions.
This role provides an opportunity to work across sectors including workspace, residential and community focused projects.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- excellent technical knowledge and detailing skills
- practical experience across each of the RIBA work stages
- an in-depth understanding of UK building regulations and design codes
- ability to coordinate construction packages
- self-motivated and organised
- ability to manage a small team
- confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- positive attitude and good team player
- right to work in UK
- proficiency in Vectorworks an advantage
How to apply
Please submit your CV and selected portfolio in PDF format no greater than 10MB, demonstrating your relevant experience using the ‘apply’ link below.
Application deadline: 31 January 2020
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview week commencing 3 February 2020.
Salary to be agreed depending on experience.
Turner Works is an equal opportunities employer.