Twelve Studio has an opportunity for a junior account/project manager to join its London practice.
We are a welcoming interior and graphic design studio seeking to recruit a design versed junior account/project manager in a full-time role.
At Twelve you will be an integral member of a team of 20 and pivotal in working within the client services team and supporting senior management.
Based in our Clerkenwell studio, we are a highly collaborative design studio who work with a broad range clients from high street to luxury retailers, restaurants and bars. We have a strong ethos in succeeding through strong customer relationships which in turn has gained us global recognition.
Your core responsibilities in this role include:
- project management from brief to delivery, including quality control and budgets
- coordinating client meetings, generating and presenting reports
- tracking and managing project profitability, forecasting income
- generating fee proposals plus issuing quotes and invoices
- managing creative teams and planning staff resourcing, plus working with recruitment consultants to ensure our project requirements are met
You will need to demonstrate your design project management experience, ideally within the retail sector, be fluent in design terminology and confident with your communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where creating solutions and delivering exceptional projects is key to our continued success.
We are a very social bunch, we love celebrating birthdays, have a company breakfast once a month and ensure we have lots of out of work events and away days!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a covering letter and salary expectations.
No agencies, thanks.
You must sign in to apply for this position.