Twenty Seven Twelve is seeking a graphic designer lead to work with three diverse businesses in Fujairah, UAE.
The role will be to work as the graphic designer lead with three diverse businesses under the umbrella company Twenty Seven Twelve.
In this position you will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, magazines adverts, product packaging, menus, leaflets, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- study design briefs and determine requirements and message the design should portray
- advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- use the appropriate colours, images, text style and layouts for each graphic
- work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- test graphics across various media
- review designs for errors, amend designs after feedback, incorporating changes recommended by client in to the final design
- ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive
- ideally have a degree in graphic or web design (or a related discipline)
- certification in graphic design software would be a plus
- proven graphic designing experience
- a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- good communicator, with a professional attitude
- a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work methodically the ability to meet tight deadlines and work with changing priorities
- be a good team-player
Job type: permanent/full-time
Accountable to: creative director
Hours: 48 hours per week
Location: Fujairah, UAE
(Preference will be given to Arabic speaking candidates with UAE based experience)
Please submit a link to your portfolio as well as CV, when applying for this position.