There is an opportunity at Twenty2degrees Design Partnership for an FF&E designer to join its team in London.
This is a wonderful opportunity within a successful interior design studio for an FF&E interior designer with a strong background in high-end hospitality design.
Within this role you will be project running all FF&E aspects from start to end and being responsible for concept development, project management and client presentations in relation to the FF&E elements whilst reporting to the managing director and creative director.
The position requires a hands-on individual with strong organisations skills and excellent supplier and material knowledge.
You will be responsible for managing and mentoring more junior members within the team so past team leadership experience is integral.
- ability to create and develop design concepts for client presentation as well as working closely with the managing and creative directors
- fully competent to oversee FF&E specifications of all soft and hard materials/finishes, and project schedules
- up to date knowledge of furniture, lighting suppliers and their products on varied budgets
- experience on project stages from conception to completion
- creation and management of FF&E budgets
- effective negotiation skills and ability to build supplier relationships
- autonomous as well as being a team player
- strong problem-solving skills and onsite experience
- strong level of attention to detail
Qualifications and skills:
- five to seven plus years’ of experience in hospitality (hotel) design
- degree or equivalent in interior design
- ability to present to clients effectively
- ability to read and understand technical drawings
- FF&E as well as hard finishes knowledge
- knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources, industry trends
- thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, creative environment
- passion for all aspects of design
- experience in bespoke furniture design and production
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Word, Excel.
Please submit your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position using the ‘apply’ link below.