There is an opportunity at twenty2degrees Design Partnership for a senior interior designer to join its practice in London.
As a senior interior designer, you would have worked in the design industry on hospitality or similar projects, demonstrating your proven skills at delivering great design and quality work. A passion for interior design an eye for detail which is supported by sound technical knowledge is a must.
Senior interior designer
Minimum skills and experience requirements:
- minimum of four to six years’ experience in the interior design field (post-qualification)
- hospitality design experience – specifically hotel design
- high standard of creative design flare
- the ability to spatially plan hotel public areas
- high standard of knowledge of FF&E specification suitable for hotel use
- high standard of knowledge of finishes specification suitable for hotel use
- drawing and sketching skills sufficient for a professional client presentation
- sound computer knowledge
- competent technical knowledge and experience of furniture design in general
- experience in working within a team on small and large scale projects nationally and internationally
- ability to manage time with all project work allocated
- ability to apply time management skills especially in accordance with the client’s project programme and budget
- competent communication skills
- experience in the production of a fully coordinated tender drawing package
- previous experience of preparing and monitoring interior design projects, project budgets and project programmes from concept through the dressing out
- experience in coordinating the work of other consultants
- competent and professional letter minute and report writing ability
The remuneration will reflect your overall experience.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.