There is an opportunity at twentytwentyone for a contract project coordinator to join its team in London.
Full-time position Monday-Friday based at the twentytwentyone head office and showroom in Clerkenwell.
twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design and we are seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated individual to join our growing team. This is an exciting time to join a company that is passionate about good design.
In addition to our London based retail stores, we have a dedicated commercial sales team, twentytwentyone contracts who work with architects, interior designers and business owners in the UK and internationally. We have many years of experience and partnered eminent designers in highly respected hotel, restaurant, residential, office, retail and institutional projects.
We currently have a position available within our established, close-knit Contracts team working with architects and designers on a range of projects in the UK and internationally.
Areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- administrative support and project coordination for the contract sales team
- provide excellent customer service to our clients
- work closely with our suppliers to understand their collections and maintain excellent relationships
- place purchase orders with suppliers and checking that order confirmations meet all requirements
- oversee client invoicing and payments
- logistics planning and liaison with warehouse, coordinate deliveries, installations as well as export shipping when required
- ensure supplier discrepancies and claims are dealt with efficiently
- provide project-specific support to contract sales team, including sample requests and mock-ups
- ensure in-house sales tools, sample library and supplier literature are well maintained
- maintain a high level of understanding of our product range; attend training in-house and externally
- provide out of office and holiday cover for the wider team as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent organisational and administrative skills
- strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- flexibility in carrying out all aspects of the role
- excellent communication, time management and project management skills
- ability to handle multiple projects and proactively prioritise workload
- experience with ERP systems
- passionate about contemporary and classic design
What we offer:
- Birthday day off
- company annual bonus scheme
- generous staff discount
- excellent training and opportunities for development
Remuneration according to experience. Please apply with CV and cover letter, including details of salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.