Twentytwentyone is looking for a contract sales consultant to join its team in London.
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) based at the head office and showroom in EC1R.
Twentytwentyone Contracts provides furniture and lighting packages for progressive interior schemes. Our portfolio of projects is diverse in nature and size, though always united through the sourcing and provision of exceptional design.
We have a position available within our dynamic sales team working with architects and designers on a range of projects in the UK and internationally.
Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ contract sales experience and a strong understanding of contemporary and classic design.
Individuals should show an aptitude to work independently, with initiative and excellent organisational skills.
Key areas of activity:
- grow customer base and meet targets for turnover and productivity
- maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- provide customers with a knowledgeable and efficient service
- secure orders and process effectively through to delivery and installation
- work closely with suppliers to understand their collection and maintain good relationships
- attend training in-house and externally, where applicable organise training for other staff
- represent twentytwentyone at trade shows, meeting suppliers and clients
- ensure sales tools, literature and material samples are kept up to date and organised
We offer excellent training and opportunities for development within the company. Target bonus, staff discount and other benefits are included in the salary package. Remuneration according to experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter stating your salary expectation by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union