Twentytwentyone is looking to fill a contract sales support role at their showroom in London.
Twentytwentyone contracts provides furniture and lighting packages for progressive interior schemes. Our portfolio of projects is diverse in nature and size, though always united through the sourcing and provision of exceptional design.
We have a sales support position available within a dynamic sales team working with architects and designers on a range of projects in the UK and internationally.
Applicants should have administrative experience, a strong understanding of contemporary and classic design and show aptitude to work within a team.
Areas of responsibility include:
– offer general administrative support to the contract sales team, including holiday/out of office cover
– work closely with suppliers to understand their collection and maintain good relationships
– place purchase orders and check suppliers’ order confirmations. Ensure discrepancies and claims are dealt with efficiently
– provide project-specific support to sales staff, including sample requests and arrangement of deliveries
– ensure sales tools, literature and material samples are kept up to date and organised
– attend training in-house and externally
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and qualities:
– excellent problem solving skills (both practical and administrative) with an analytical mind
– strong awareness of/ability to meet deadlines
– effective at communicating with colleagues and suppliers through appropriate channels
– able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– experience of logistics and working with Sage Line 50 Accounts or an equivalent ordering/ stock management system is preferred but not essential
We offer training and opportunities for development within the company. Team bonus, staff discount and other benefits are included in the salary package. Remuneration according to experience.
CV and covering letter stating salary expectations/current salary to: email@example.com
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Visual merchandise and exhibition design manager
at Thomas de Cruz Architects