twentytwentyone is seeking a HR coordinator to join its team in London.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday, we will also consider applications for part-time four days per week. This role is based at our head office and showroom in EC1R
twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design, supplying furniture, lighting and accessories from world leading designers and manufacturers.
We are currently seeking a highly organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate our valued HR function. The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ generalist HR experience including the full employee cycle and employee relations.
- report to the managing director
- act as first point of contact for directors and managers providing support on all HR policy, best practice and employee relations ensuring compliance with current employment law and regulations
- responsible for the full recruitment cycle including job advertising, shortlisting, interviews, onboarding and supporting managers in the induction and monitoring of employees during the probation period
- manage and run the complete payroll process using Sage50 payroll
- manage the staff holiday booking process, ensuring that records and company rota are kept up to date and procedure is adhered to
- ensure job descriptions and person specifications for new and existing roles are up to date and accurate
- manage internal communications, keeping employees informed of any changes to procedures/policies, and updating policy documents such as the staff handbook as required
- ·ensure personnel files are kept up to date and organised, maintaining confidentiality and security
- develop and implement training and development programs in line with employee professional development plans and business objectives
- coordinate ad hoc HR projects to further develop the HR function and employee experience
- produce general HR reports such as leaves of absence, exit interviews and employee engagement surveys, to provide feedback to managers and directors
- formulate methods to improve employee engagement and team wellbeing
- organise people-related activities, socials and maintain the team calendar
- coordinate health and safety across all twentytwentyone sites
- support the managing director and office manager with projects and any other duties deemed necessary to meet business needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- HR generalist (mid-level) experience in a similar position
- knowledge of UK employment law and practices
- exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- natural talent for building strong relationships
- ability to express opinions clearly and be an excellent listener
- strong attention to detail with the ability to work proactively, effectively, and efficiently
- ability to hit the ground running and to prioritise workload and adapt
- ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- good numeracy skills
- CIPD qualification or working towards is desirable
- birthday day off
- company annual bonus scheme
- generous staff discount
- season travel ticket/cycle loan
- training and opportunities for development
Please send CV and covering letter stating your salary expectation via the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.