Retail sales consultant
twentytwentyone has an opening for a retail sales consultant to join its team in London.
twentytwentyone has established itself over 25 years as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design. Supplying furniture, lighting and accessories from world leading designers and manufacturers.
We welcome applicants to join our growing and friendly retail team, where we are recognised for our uniqueness and our diverse talents. Our culture is what makes twentytwentyone a warm and rewarding place to work.
What you’ll need to have
You will have an intrinsic understanding of good customer service and a proven ability to communicate your passion for interiors, product design and the creative industries to exceed our customer’s expectations. As a key part of the retail team, you will be able to see the positive impact your contributions make to twentytwentyone’s continued success.
You will have a high level of administrative and organisational skill and a rigorous attention to detail. Happy to roll your sleeves up, treating everyone in a polite and friendly manner, be passionate about creating a twentytwentyone fit for the future with our customers and brand at heart.
37.5 hours, working five days per week, 9.30am to 6.15pm Monday-Saturday. Three out of four weekends, Sunday 10:30am- 5:15pm.
Based at our shop in Upper Street in N1 London, with flexibility to work at various locations such as our twentytwentyone showroom in EC1R.
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and high-quality service both in store and via email/telephone
- managing furniture and lighting orders from initial enquiry through to delivery and installation, maintaining polite and efficient communication with customers throughout the process
- promoting the retail business by liaising with stylists, journalists and editors to arrange product loans, ensuring editorial coverage in key industry publications
- maintaining the showroom/shop environment ensuring displays are attractive, clean and appropriately labelled
- monitoring and replenishing stock levels, arranging transfer of stock from warehouse and other premises
- providing support to the contracts and ecommerce teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- an enthusiasm for twentytwentyone and our products
- an intrinsic understanding of customer service
- strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- proven track record of sales excellence within a team
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
- experience in design-led retail is desirable
What we offer:
- birthday day off
- company annual bonus scheme
- generous staff discount
- season travel ticket/Cyclescheme
- partnership with a leading healthcare provider and access to health and wellbeing services
- training and opportunities for development
Please apply with your CV, stating your salary expectations.
If you have additional requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interviews.