There is an opportunity at twentytwentyone for retail sales consultants to join its London-based team.
Full-time and part-time positions, working some weekends, based at our Upper Street shop.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is passionate about good design. Twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design and we are seeking an enthusiastic, personable and dedicated individual to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have an intrinsic understanding of good customer service and a proven ability to communicate their passion for interiors, product design and the creative industries. Experience of selling high-end, made-to-order furniture/lighting and arranging customer deliveries is preferred.
Areas of responsibility include:
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and high-quality service both in-store and via email/telephone
- managing furniture/lighting orders from initial enquiry through to delivery and installation, maintaining polite and efficient communication with customers throughout the process
- promoting the retail business by liaising with stylists, journalists and editors to arrange product loans, ensuring editorial coverage in key industry publications
- maintaining the showroom/shop environment ensuring displays are attractive, clean and appropriately labelled
- monitoring and replenishing stock levels, arranging transfer of stock from the warehouse and other premises
- providing support to the showroom, contracts and e-commerce teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- an enthusiasm for twentytwentyone and our products
- an intrinsic understanding of customer service
- strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- proven track record of sales excellence within a team
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
- a minimum of one years’ retail experience is required
- experience in design-led retail is desirable
What we offer:
- excellent training and opportunities for development
- birthday day off
- retail team bonus
- company annual bonus scheme
- generous staff discount
Remuneration according to experience. Please submit your CV and cover letter, including details of salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union