Twentytwentyone is hiring a retail supervisor to join its team in London.
Twentytwentyone has established itself over 25 years as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary design. Supplying furniture, lighting and accessories from world leading designers and manufacturers.
We welcome applicants to join our growing and friendly retail team, where we are recognised for our our diverse talents. Our culture is what makes twentytwentyone a warm and rewarding place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to work alongside our retail manager and assistant manager, leading a small but dedicated team.
The position is full-time, five days per week including weekends, based either at our store in Islington or our showroom in Clerkenwell. Flexibility to work at either location may be required, should business needs arise.
What you’ll need to have:
- experience in leading and motivating a team within the furniture and design sectors
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- proven track record of sales excellence individually and within a team
- passionate about creating a twentytwentyone fit for the future with our customers and brand at heart
- provide support to the retail manager in all aspects of retail operations
- ensure the highest service levels are maintained
- support the retail manager to ensure the retail location/s exceed targets
- respond to email enquiries and follow up sales and service enquiries
- provide customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high-quality service
- continually develop sales procedures aimed at providing a seamless customer journey
- take pride in ensuring customer experience continues to reflect company values
- provide a high level of communication regarding orders and enquiries between colleagues and other departments
- oversee and maintain the internal and external environment, ensuring high standards are consistent
- oversee retail stock movements across multiple locations
The full job description is to be provided prior to interview.
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least two years direct experience in design-led retail management
- an enthusiasm for twentytwentyone and our products
- strong administrative and problem-solving skills
- flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
What we offer:
- birthday day off
- company annual bonus scheme
- generous staff discount
- season travel ticket/cycle scheme
- access to health and wellbeing services
- training and opportunities for development
Please ensure you send your CV with a cover letter stating your salary expectations via the apply for job button below.
If you have additional requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible at [email protected].
Please note that we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interviews.