There is a web content internship available at twentytwentyone in London.
Web content internship
twentytwentyone has established itself as one of London’s foremost retailers of classic and contemporary furniture design and we are now looking for an enthusiastic and personable intern to assist with the web content management of a new twentytwentyone online store due to launch in 2020.
This is a three to six-month paid internship based at the twentytwentyone showroom and office in Clerkenwell. This would suit a graduate or student of a design, communications or web-based degree. The successful applicant will gain a good knowledge of modern and contemporary furniture design and will be involved in creating a new website and online store for a renowned company.
Tasks will include:
- upload new product ranges to online store
- write informative and SEO-friendly copy
- source and edit imagery for product ranges
- create fabric, colour and finish pdfs, online spec sheets and pricelists
- assist with up to date accuracy of entire online catalogue, maintain and monitor stock level information and new pricelists, working with web team, retail and warehouse to monitor out-of-stocks/new stock deliveries
- monitor supplier terms document for new price lists and update web products accordingly
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent written English
- strong computer skills and literacy in Photoshop
- strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- flexibility and keenness to carry out all aspects of the role
- keen interest in design
- familiar with Shopify or similar CMS is desirable
- copywriting experience is desirable
The role is full-time five days per week but we will consider part-time hours with a minimum of three days per week to fit in with the successful applicant’s schedule.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.