UHA London is looking for designers, architects, visualisation artists at all levels to join its team in London, Cyprus or Mumbai.
Intermediate to senior level interior designers, intermediate level architects, technical architects, Archicad experts and talented visualisation artists.
Following a number of significant international commissions and competition wins, UHA are currently looking to fill a range of positions for permanent employment at their offices in London, Limassol, Cyprus and Mumbai.
All candidates must be fluent in English and have a minimum of three years of work experience at leading international practices.
UHA London is an emerging international architecture and design studio headquartered in London, managing projects across the Americas, Asia and Europe. The studio is involved in a wide range of projects varying in context, function and scale that encompass architecture, masterplanning, and interior design.
Essential skills, qualities or experience:
- three years of previous experience at international level architectural practice/s
- fluency in English -written and spoken
- team player passionate about design and architecture
- strong design and graphic skills
strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure handling large and complex projects
- proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, CAD 2D/3D software and any BIM platform
- ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- master’s degree in architecture or interior design from leading European/American University
- knowledge of Graphisoft ArchiCAD
- knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper
- strong 3D visualisation skills
- strong detailing skills
- site experience
- salary dependent upon role and experience
Please email your CV, portfolio, role you are applying for, expected salary expectations.
Please also indicate which office you are interested in joining – London, Cyprus or Mumbai.