UHA Interiors is hiring an interior designer/interior architect/architectural technician to join its studio in London.
UHA Interiors is an emerging interior design studio within the UHA Group. UHA is an architectural practice with five international offices in London, Lisbon, Budapest, Limassol and Mumbai.
Based at the UHA London office in London N1, UHA Interiors focuses mostly on luxury interiors for residential and multi-residential projects in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a creative hardworking experienced interior designer/interior architect/architectural technician with an interest/background in interiors to be an integral part of our growing team.
The interior designer/architect will report to our senior interior designers and will be required to work in the office (subject to Covid-19 Government Regulations).
Essential skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in architecture, interior design or another closely related field
- competent in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and Rhino
- excellent documentation and detail skills
- an enthusiasm for luxury interior design
- proven experience in interior projects
- demonstrate a strength in FF&E
- an ability to take projects on-site if required
- a keen eye for fine design detail
- ability to contribute design ideas with the latest materials on the market
- an ability to work autonomously and take full ownership of the task allocated to them
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- a good communicator with confidence presenting ideas to the rest of the team
- be able to liaise effectively with contractors and consultants to drive results
- be highly presentable to clients
- ability to receive constructive feedback, learn and evolve projects as necessary
- comfortable working in a dynamic studio environment often prone to change
- an ambition to grow with the studio, becoming a long term and integral part of the team.
- experience in large-scale luxury residential/hospitality projects, mixed-use, corporate office projects.
Role and responsibilities:
This is not an exhaustive list and other tasks may arise as and when required by the needs of the business:
- detail design and documentation
- FF&E sourcing and procurement
- image sourcing, creation of mood boards and concepts for presentation to clients
- styling for projects and overseeing photography
- liaising with third party suppliers and contractors
- attendance of client meetings, managing meeting notetaking/documentation
- title: interior designer/architect (mid-level)
- location: Barnsbury, London N1
- salary: £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
- full-time: Mon-Fri, 9.00 am-6.00 pm
To apply, please press the ‘apply’ button below with the following:
- cover letter to the attention of Rhi Upton-Hansen, stating the job reference number and why you want to work for UHA London
- full CV
- PDF portfolio (max. 12 pages)
- confirmation of why you are entitled to work in the UK
- details of any special provisions required to attend an interview regarding a disability
Closing date: 5 October 2020
Privacy notice – job applicants
Your application to this role is your acceptance we can process your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process for this position and we may hold this data for a period of up to six months unless otherwise advised by you. Your details will be held securely and confidentially, and data will not be shared with third parties.