UHA London is seeking an experienced and talented senior interior designer to join its London studio.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, and with significant professional experience as an interior designer with prior experience of working in collaboration with international design practices.
The candidate must have good design and 3D skills and be specialised in interior design. The candidate should also have extensive FF&E and materials knowledge.
- responsible for managing all stages of design process
- preparing and coordinating delivery of detailed design packages and schedules
- selection and specification of materials, finishes and furnishings
- ability to manage and delegate a team to effectively meet deadlines
Essential skills, qualities or experience:
- minimum five+ years’ (or significant previous) experience at international level architectural or interior design practice/s
- fluent in English – written and spoken
- strong 3D visualisation skills
- outstanding organisational skills and ability to work under pressure handling large and complex projects
- exceptional attention to detail and intimate knowledge of materials, finishes, detailing and schedules
- experience in compiling interior schedules (finishes, sanitary, furniture, appliances etc.)
- proven experience in delivering projects on-site
- ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project with proficiency in the following software: AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- bachelors degree in architecture or interior design from a leading internationally recognised university
- proficiency in the following software: AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- proficiency in ArchiCAD
- good working knowledge of BIM software, ideally Graphisoft ArchiCAD
- experience within high end residential, hospitality and retail sector
Competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
To apply, please submit CV, portfolio and salary expectations.