UHA London is seeking an experienced and talented senior interior designer to join full-time at our London studio.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, and with significant professional experience as a senior interior designer with solid experience of working on high-level projects in collaboration with international design practices.
The candidate must have good design and 3D skills and be specialised in interior design. The candidate should also have extensive high-end FF&E and materials knowledge.
- responsible for managing all stages of design process
- be a key part in building the UHA London Interiors department
- preparing and coordinating delivery of detailed design packages and schedules
- selection and specification of materials, finishes and furnishings
- ability to manage and delegate a team to effectively meet deadlines
Essential skills, qualities or experience:
- minimum eight+ years’ experience at international level architectural or interior design practice/s
- project management experience in hi-end residential and hospitality design
- high proficiency in ArchiCAD
- proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent in English – written and spoken
- confident communicator and presentational skills
- strong 3D visualisation skills
- outstanding analytical a organisational skills and ability to work under pressure handling large and complex projects
- exceptional attention to detail and intimate knowledge of materials, finishes, detailing and schedules
- solid experience curating high-end FF&E
- experience in compiling interior schedules (finishes, sanitary, furniture, appliances etc.)
- proven experience in delivering projects on-site
- bachelors degree in interior design from a leading internationally recognised university
Role – senior interior designer/full-time
Salary – £45,000-£55,000, depending upon experience
Location – N1. London UK
To apply, please submit CV, portfolio and salary expectations.
Closing date – 11 October 2019