UHA London is recruiting an experienced and detail-oriented senior technical architect to join its team in Limassol, Cyprus.
The senior technical architect will work on a growing portfolio of high-end residential projects in Limassol.
UHA London is an international architecture and design studio headquartered in London, with international offices in India, Cyprus and Portugal. Managing projects across the Americas, Asia and Europe, the studio is involved in a wide range of projects varying in context, function and scale that encompass architecture, masterplanning, and interior design.
Candidates must have a proven record of on-site experience and delivering impeccably detailed high-end projects from design stage to handover with proven experience in high-end residential and hospitality sectors. Candidates must have confident design skills and show the technical experience to oversee and detail both architectural and interiors fit-out packages.
Candidates must be fluent in English and a confident communicator with a minimum of six years of work experience. He or she will be well organised with a strong emphasis on design and thorough understanding of design coordination and delivery processes.
- will work under Cyprus-based project director to oversee all aspect of detailing and construction of high-end seafront residential development of 23 apartments
- will oversee and inspect interior fit-out of three other significant residential projects that are currently under construction (ranging from 40 to 90 units
- form part of a growing team of 10 people permanently based in Cyprus to deliver our expanding portfolio of work there
- liaising and coordinating with UHA London and Lisbon design teams
- liaising and coordinating with both international and local consultant teams
- reporting to client
- minimum six+ years overall experience
- minimum two+ years on-site experience
- EU passport with right to work in Cyprus and ability to relocate for a min. period of 18 months
- must be driven, excellent at problem-solving and able to think on your feet
- experience of working on high-end residential or hospitality projects including fitout stages
- fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- ability to take initiative and work independently
- detail oriented technical ability with impeccable detailing skills
- bachelor’s degree or above from major European or US design school
- ability to work on CAD/BIM software (Proficiency on ArchiCAD would be a plus)
Competitive salary package based on experience. Based full-time in our Cyprus office in Limassol.