at Uncommon Projects
Uncommon Projects is looking for a project manager to join its company in London.
Uncommon Projects is an award-winning bespoke furniture company based in east London.
We design, manufacture, and install all our own furniture. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with a passion for design and bespoke cabinetry with a minimum of two years’ experience within the kitchen design world or in a related field.
- coordinating and managing the delivery of bespoke furniture projects from the design phase right through to final hand over
- create 2D visualisations in Photoshop
- conduct laser scan surveys on site (training will be given to use the scanning equipment)
- detailed coordination of design drawings with site survey using 2D CAD
- ordering and tracking of materials and ironmongery etc on a project by project basis
- advise and sales of kitchen appliances to clients
- occasionally meeting clients in the showroom and assisting with their enquiries
- proficient in the following software: 2D CAD drawing (Autocad or Draftsight), Excel and Photoshop
- highly organised
- excellent written and verbal communicator
- approachable and able to build a good rapport with clients, suppliers and contractors
- ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- thorough/acute attention to detail
- be able to take ownership/responsibility of projects
- basic knowledge on building/electrics/plumbing would be an advantage.
Tags: Project manager | Uncommon Projects