Undercover Architecture is seeking an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Undercover is a multidisciplinary architecture and design practice, with studios in London and Provence. We are a team of young, vibrant, maverick architects and designers committed to excellence, innovation, attention to detail and strategic thinking.
We are seeking an experienced Part 2 architect to join our studio in London to work on an exciting project we are developing in the South of France. The right applicant will have excellent graphic, design and technical skills. A strong design sensibility is needed, together with an active interest and knowledge in sustainable design.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- project coordination
- confidence in communicating and liaising with clients, consultants, planners and the construction team so you should be professional, friendly and a good team-worker
- responsibility across all RIBA stages
- precision and care for detail
- fluency in written English (French speaking would be a bonus)
- interest in stone construction, an understanding of traditional construction methods and a drive to innovate throughout the design and construction process
- experience detailing interiors and joinery
Required technical skills:
- Vectorworks 2D
- Rhino 3D
- rendering skills in ideally V-Ray/Rhino
- Abode Suites
Highly competitive salary – dependent on experience.
Please submit a CV and portfolio, along with a brief cover letter, via the ‘apply’ link below.