Undercover Architecture is seeking an architectural assistant intern to join its office in London.
We are a London-based practice of young, vibrant, maverick architects and designers committed to excellence, innovation, attention to detail and strategic thinking. The practice’s team come from backgrounds in architecture, engineering, set design and fashion and undercover projects are a result of the caring, creative and dedicated nature of its team and of the bespoke comprehensive knowledge offered to its clients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated architectural assistant intern to join our creative studio.
- assisting project architects with Vectorworks drawings
- assisting with the studio’s web pages
- assisting with administration papers and errands
- organisation of the studio
- compiling presentations for client and site meetings.
- conveying designs through the use of graphic and hand sketches
- working closely with other studio members
- managing a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
- must know how to work with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- have experience with Vectorworks, Rhino and Cargo Collective
- it will be beneficial to know how to speak French
Please submit your CV and sample portfolio as PDF files (max 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.