UNLTD_XYZ is seeking a mid to senior level 3D exhibition designer/project manager to join its team in London.
We’re at an exciting stage of growth and planning towards an increasing workload commencing Q3/Q4 2019. This is a key appointment and opportunity to support our future development plan.
Please note, this role is specifically for an exhibition designer/project manager.
UNLTD_XYZ specialises in high-end custom-designed spaces, installations and experiences covering everything in the 3D realm from brand interpretation to interior and retail design, exhibitions and event design including full turnkey project management and installation.
Role and responsibilities:
- working directly with the company owner and creative director, you will be a key part of a small growing team
- experience of working specifically on custom exhibition stand designs from concept to completion
- experience of project managing exhibition stand installations in UK/Europe and ideally internationally required
- potential to head-up and lead all exhibition projects, which would require a level of travel throughout the year
- you would lead and be present on-site for project builds when and wherever required to successfully handover completed exhibition stands directly to the client
Skills and experience:
- degree educated ideally in 3D/exhibition design with five years’ minimum industry experience in a design or creative events agency is required
- this will include initial hand sketches, concept development, 3D visualisation skills ideally, ability to produce technical drawings for workshop production, capable to specify materials and liaison with contractors/suppliers
- experience of working to tight deadlines and a heavy workload at certain times of the year, thus good time management skills essential
- well organised, creatively minded and proactive worker as we are a small company and ability to work independently at times without supervision
- confident to liaise directly with our existing clients and build trusting valuable relationships over the long-term
- proficient on Apple Mac essential, and fluent in the following software; Vectorworks essential, Adobe Creative Cloud software ideally, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, additional 3D visualising software a bonus
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria and submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.