UNStudio is hiring an advanced design architects to join its firm in Shanghai, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within our offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are currently looking for advanced design architects to join our Shanghai office. The ideal candidates should have strong design sensibilities, effective management and team leadership skills, a flexible mentality, strong communication skills and later stage experience on constructed projects.
- five to eight years of experience as a design architect who has overseen or assisted in overseeing a team
- documented experience in multiple phases of the design, with the ability to implement a design concept from preliminary studies through to construction and detailing
- strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills, with keen awareness of how concepts drive and integrate design, language, constraints and regulations
- experience in geometric optimisation and fabrication processes for complex geometry and curvature
- technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- good team player with the ability to organise both own work and others, clearly communicate with the Director, and coach/motivate team members
- proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to learn and grow
- fluent English communication skills with additional fluency in Mandarin a plus
- good knowledge of Rhinoceros (Grasshopper and RhinoScript/Python a plus), AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- professional BIM experience on geometrically complex projects (preferably Revit) a plus
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Applications consisting of a short cover letter, CV and portfolio can be submitted using the ‘apply’ link below (PDF, max. 10MB) addressed to Feely Pan.
- 5–8 年+从事建筑设计行业，并具管理或协助管理团队的经验
- 流利的英文沟通能力（阅读及书写） ，流利的中文沟通能力将获优先考虑（阅读及书写）
- 熟练掌握和运用AutoCAD, Rhinoceros （包括Grasshopper, RhinoScript）, Adobe Creative Suite等制图软件
工作条件依据中国相关法律。福利制度依据UNStudio内部统一标准。请将求职信、简历、作品集（PDF格式，最大不超过10M）以电子邮件的形式发送到: Feely Pan firstname.lastname@example.org.