UNStudio is looking for a BIM manager to join its offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research, and theory. The atmosphere within our offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, and Hong Kong is international, multidisciplinary and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development and career planning.
We are currently looking for BIM managers to join our Shanghai and Hong Kong offices who will develop, manage, and monitor the quality and consistency of project BIM models.
- plan, manage and maintain 3D BIM models and content to meet project deliverable requirements
- produce BIM model specifications, drawings, schedules, and clash analyses
- actively explore and pursue workflows between BIM and other 2D and 3D applications
- provide hardware and network support as it relates to BIM production
- create and maintain software template files to assure and sustain standards
- actively contribute to the development and improvement of in-house BIM processes and protocols
- provide day-to-day support with modelling, documenting and detailing
- five to seven years of relevant industry experience (at least three years as a BIM manager or equivalent role)
- B.S. degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, building services engineering, etc. Masters degree is preferred
- documented experience in building and managing a BIM model through all phases of the design and construction process for large, international, geometrically-complex projects
- strong understanding of construction industry regulations and standards
- goal-oriented, independent, and proactive, with experience overseeing and mentoring a team to complete a BIM project
- passionate about BIM and how it can be used to push the productivity of those who work in design and construction
- in-depth knowledge of AutoDesk Revit, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, NavisWorks, Dynamo, and other BIM Tools
- expertise in developing families, setting up drawing and modeling standards, and managing and translating complex geometries between Rhinoceros and Revit platforms
- experience teaching Revit is a plus
- professional qualifications in Revit is preferred
- fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading)
Working conditions are according to Chinese and Hong Kong legislations respectively. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices.
Please submit applications consisting of a short cover letter, C.V. and portfolio (PDF, max.10mb) addressed to Feely Pan, by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.