UNStudio is currently looking for an experienced design architect to join its growing practice based in Amsterdam.
40 hours/full-time – Amsterdam
The atmosphere in our office is informal, international, multidisciplinary, highly ambitious and very dynamic, but also friendly with a focus on personal and professional development. The average age of our employees is 34 years and our employee base is made up of about 30 different nationalities. Almost all employees have an academic background. For the Amsterdam office we encourage design architects to apply, as we are looking for exceptional talent to support our team.
For the Amsterdam office we invite experienced design architects to apply, as we are looking for exceptional talent to support our team.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural design, ranging from research and theory, to a spectrum of programmatic scales and typologies- see our projects page. This position will require you to continue growing your current responsibly level while helping train and mentor junior staff. Becoming a self-guided professional that never stops learning and continues teaching others is key for the culture of the office.
- master’s degree or equivalent in architecture
- at least five-eight years of experience as a design architect within a dynamic, international environment
- experience coordinating with clients and sub-consultants
- outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros plus Grasshopper
- familiar with all phases of design and construction
- capable of guiding and training younger staff
- experience with Revit software is a very big plus
- knowledge of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
- knowledge of rendering software such as Vray
- fluent in English – presenting, speaking, reading, writing
- multilingual a plus
- highly motivated, self-guided, and research-driven
- willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
The reason/s to apply:
- creative, fresh, professional
- academic work environment
- location: city centre Amsterdam
- 30 annual holidays
- holiday allowance in addition to your annual salary
- regular professional and social events
We look forward to receiving your CV/resume, portfolio and short motivation letter before March 1 2018 at HR@UNStudio.com. Please add the vacancy title to the subject in your email.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Obra Architects
at Emrys Architects