UNStudio is seeking an experienced technical architect to join its team in Shanghai, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
UNStudio is currently looking for experienced technical architects to join our Shanghai office.
- six to eight plus years of experience as an all-around architect, with extensive international experience during design development, construction documentation, and construction administration stages
- technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- excellent knowledge of products, materials and construction methods, especially in Asia
- experience in Asia with knowledge of Chinese building codes is a plus
- proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others
- strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- fluent English communication skills (reading and writing); fluent Mandarin communication skills (reading and writing) is beneficial but not required
- extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. Some experience with Revit, digital projects or relevant BIM software a plus
Working conditions are according to Chinese legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10MB) to Feely Pan at using the ‘apply’ link below.
- 熟练掌握和运用Auto CAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite 等软件，一定的运用 Revit, Digital Projects or relevant BIM 软件能力者更佳
工作条件依据中国相关法律。福利待遇与UNStudio 各办公室一致。 感兴趣的申请者请将求职信、简历及相关推荐材料以电子邮件的形式发送到： Feely Pan firstname.lastname@example.org