A vacancy for Part-II architectural assistant to join its team in Urban Mesh in London.
Urban Mesh is a small, busy and friendly practice based in EC1 specialising in commercial and high-end residential work in London.
- the ideal candidate will have project experience using Revit
- Over one year of architectural experience in the UK (preferably at all RIBA stages)
- able to demonstrate an understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- proficiency in AutoCAD
Duties to include:
- assisting with planning applications
- tender drawing packages
- site coordination to include site meetings
- future opportunities of job running for the right candidate
Please submit your CV (preferably under three pages) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Please include ‘Part-II application’ in the subject field. All files to be under 1MBand do not include additional portfolio files.