Urbanist Architecture is looking for a project architect to join its team in London.
A life-changing opportunity with great career progression at Urbanist Architecture recognised nationally for creating inspiring residential developments.
Urbanist Architecture is looking for a client-facing RIBA Chartered project architect with outstanding project management skills to work on and manage multiple residential projects, including the refurbishment of old structures and new build low-rise/mid-rise residential development in both urban and rural settings, share responsibility for general operations of the office, and become an integral part of our growing firm.
The successful candidate should be a chartered member of RIBA with at least five years’ residential design experience in London or in the UK and should possess outstanding client liaison, report writing and job running skills, as well as good numeracy and literacy skills. Therefore, the role would suit an excellent communicator who is confident with a strong initiative to work independently and has effective leadership, people management and teamwork skills.
We use ArchiCAD (BIM Level 2) in the practice so a full proficiency within this will be required. Demonstrable experience across RIBA stages for UK based residential projects will be essential in order to be shortlisted.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package and private health insurance.
- providing leadership, direction and daily supervision
- managing client relations and, monitoring and evaluating the project as it progresses to ensure that the goals and objectives of the projects meet the needs and aspirations of the clients
- organising project programming, internal resourcing (workloads), scheduling team members and overseeing multiple projects
- reviewing monthly progress reports of the team and taking corrective action
- overseeing plan implementation, ensuring continued plan adherence and maintaining
Six main traits we seek out for this role:
- efficiency and effectiveness
Six main skills we seek out for this role:
- communication and negotiation
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions.
Important: only accepting applications from RIBA chartered architects
Location: Greenwich, SE8
Strictly no recruitment agencies. please don’t waste your time and ours.