UXUS is looking for a lead design architect to join its team in Amsterdam.
Our lead design architect will be responsible for leading the drafting team on one of our largest F&B accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for general arrangement plans and full DI set reviews and creation. You will have a strong technical background combined with design skills. You will also have a background in drafting/architecture in regards to F&B brands.
Our ideal candidate would need to have strong leadership and client management skills, as well as competencies which include, amongst others: adaptability, communication, decisiveness, flexibility, independence and team work.
Required knowledge, skills and competencies
- architectural design of general arrangement plans and DI sets including:
- floor plans
- furniture detail drawings
- schedule creation and revision of finishes
- 2D and 3D space visualisation
- team leadership and organisation
- review and analysis of plans
- Sketchup – Rhino is optional
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- self-management, self-motivation and self-knowledge
- problem solving and decision making
- internal – team mangament
- external – client management
- creativity and innovation
- resilience and tenacity
- team work
If you think this opportunity if for you, please email your CV and portfolio.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Interior FF&E designer
Part-I/II architectural assistant