Veronese is hiring an industrial product designer to join its team in Paris.
Established in 1931 Veronese blends intuitive French design with Murano glass craftsmanship to create unique and timeless designs that are a marvel to behold.
The candidate will work both on the development of new collections and on a significant amount of custom designs.
The position is very hands-on, requiring sharp thinking, strong organisation, and advanced knowledge in lighting design and production, ideally with former experience in that or a neighboring field.
Closely with the creative director, you will assist him in his missions of:
- developing new collections
- work on custom projects
- designing production plans and drawings
- develop CAD models of parts and assemblies
- ensure the development and feasibility of proposals from design to execution monitoring
- practical, motivated thinker with a flexible solution oriented approach
- good eye for detail
- extensive design, interior design and architecture culture
- fluent in English and French
- two to five years experience
- knowledge of production quality standards and processes
- advanced 3D modelling skills, excellent proficiency in Rhino is a must
- excellent 3D rendering skills
- software skills to include a high level of proficiency in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
To apply, send your latest CV, PDF portfolio (or link to your website if available) and cover letter via the apply for job button below.