Very Good & Proper has an opening for a financial administrator to join its team in London.
Very Good & Proper design and manufacture carefully considered, practical and beautiful products – products built to last using quality materials and craftsmanship.
We collaborate with leading architects, interior designers and furniture dealers around the world, and our products are also purchased directly by individuals and companies for their homes and businesses.
We are looking for an energetic, sociable and well-organised financial administrator with an interest in creative industries, to join our fast-paced, growing team in this key support role.
Responsibilities to include:
- entering purchase invoices into accounts software/maintaining purchase ledge
- compiling weekly lists for supplier payments
- bank reconciliations, including logging payments made and received onto accounts software (incl. €/$ accounts)
- ad hoc finance duties (working with accounts)
- aising and filing sales invoices
- month-end tasks such as depreciation and prepayment journals and monthly stock adjustment, aged debtors monitoring
- manage office petty cash and company credit card usage as well as reconciliations
- posting foreign currency transactions
- numerate/previous financial experience
- computer literate (will be working on a Mac, but mainly cloud-based)
- articulate and a good communicator
- analytical with an excellent eye for detail
- good attitude and willing to get stuck in
- able to work independently/autonomously (but able to ask for help when needed)
- enthusiastic about working in a creative environment
- knowledge or interest in design
- knowledge of manufacturing processes
- bookkeeping experience
- experience with Xero
- experience with Cin7 or similar inventory management system
- experience with Google Suite
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.