Viaduct Furniture is hiring a showroom manager to join its team in London.
Viaduct is one of London’s leading contemporary furniture showrooms working predominately with architects and design studios in the contract market.
We are looking for a dynamic full-time showroom manager to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team based in the heart of Clerkenwell. This is an exciting role with great potential for your sales, creative and administration skills
Some Saturday working is required from 10.30-4 with Mondays off in lieu. We are closed on bank holiday weekends. Otherwise working hours from Tuesday to Friday are 9.30-6pm with an hour off during the day. Salary will be according to previous experience.
- greeting clients as they come into the showroom, discussing their needs and providing them with various solutions
- planning changing showroom layouts through the seasons and ensuring the showroom display looks good at all times
- being involved in the selection of new showroom products for a cohesive display
- organising two exhibitions a year in the showroom for Clerkenwell Design Week and the London Design Festival
- helping organise regular small events in the showroom for architects and designers
- closely monitoring the progress of retail and WebSale projects and communicating any changes to the end client
- consolidating and coordinating the delivery and installation of goods and providing support to the installation team where necessary
- assisting your clients with post-install snags and problem-solving solutions
- previous experience from within the furniture industry is essential
- passion for furniture design/interior design
- good communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- proficient use of Microsoft Office
- flexibility to carry out a wide variety of tasks from day to day
Please submit your CV to Abby Chandler via the apply for job button below.
Viaduct, 1-10 Summers Street, London EC1R 5BD