Victoria Holland Architecture is seeking a Part 2 or Part 3 architect to join its practice in West Sussex, UK.
Part 2 architect with industry experience or recently graduated Part 3
Victoria Holland Architecture
Burpham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
We are seeking either a Part 2 architect with ideally two plus years of professional industry experience or a recently graduated Part 3 architect to join our boutique sized practice near Arundel, West Sussex. We are a small team working on an exciting portfolio of residential and commercial projects in the south of England, but gradually expanding further afield within Europe.
As a practice we strive to deliver beautifully crafted, highly functional, quality buildings which settle happily within their landscape. Therefore our ideal candidate would be a creative problem solver with excellent presentation and writing skills, while being highly proficient in AutoCAD and preferably Photoshop and SketchUp.
What we are looking for:
- a good knowledge of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy is essential
- a minimum of two years’ work experience within the UK
- a team player who is efficient with time management, deadlines and workload
- confident and communicative, key for building strong working relationships within the studio and with our valuable clients and fellow trade
- we can only consider applicants who have the right to live and work within the UK
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for responsibility and exciting project opportunities within a studio that is steadily growing and evolving. Salary dependent upon experience. A driving licence is key for both access to the studio as well as site visits and appointments outside of the studio.
Victoria Holland Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and part time candidates may be considered.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.