Kelly Wearstler is seeking a videographer, photographer and graphic designer to join its team in Los Angeles.
Kelly Wearstler is looking for a creative and skilled videographer, photographer, and graphic designer. The desired candidate will have a passion for, and be eager to experiment with, creating content for the lifestyle design brand.
Candidate must be based in Los Angeles.
The assistant will work with the brand communications and social media team to produce materials for social platforms and website. Candidate must be based in Los Angeles.
- developing proposals for video and photography for website and social media
- shooting video and photography in studio and on location
editing photos and videos
- create strong visual identities, graphics, layouts based on the approved brand direction for specific projects. This will include email campaigns, website design and logo design
- design and deliver new marketing concepts for digital channels including web, social, marketing/promotional, and email
- create and oversee website landing page designs, other site imagery and content, marketing creative and layouts, all from a user-centric perspective
- use creative thinking to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- direct product photography
- oversee and assist with retouching for all photography
Desired skills and experience:
- over two years’ experience in photography, film and or graphic design
- BA degree in photography, film or graphic design or other related field
- solid knowledge of social media platforms including IG, Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube
- passion for design, interiors and content creation
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop
- confidence in ideas and willingness to experiment
- must be creative, articulate, and a motivated self-starter
- passionate in art and design
- possess versatility, conceptual ability, marketing and branding knowledge
- understanding of current website technologies, digital trends and best practices
- expert at Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and print production
- product photography experience a plus
- ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Please submit resumes and small portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.