Visualhouse is seeking a mid/senior level 3D artist/visualiser to join its team in London.
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualisation, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a mid/senior 3D artist to join our growing London team to produce exceptionally high quality and detailed renderings working as part of a team of talented creative artists.
About the role
Ideal candidates will have a good eye for architectural representation and the ability to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent to clients. You will work on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
- proficiency in Autodesk 3ds Max, Photoshop and Corona
- the ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
- interest in investigating new methods of visualisation technology
- knowledge of Nuke, After Effects, Rhino, Revit and SketchUp are desirable, but not essential
- senior candidates will demonstrate experience and interest in mentoring and developing junior and mid-level artists
Skills and qualifications:
- degree in visualisation, architecture or other related subject
- two to five years’ professional experience in architectural 3D visualisation
- clear communication and creative problem-solving ability
- a competitive salary
- generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- healthcare contributions
- monthly team outings
- gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Submit your CV, portfolio (PDF), and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations, using the ‘apply’ link below.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.