Visualhouse has an opportunity for a creative account director to join its team in New York.
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles and London.
We have a new role available for a creative account director to join our New York team to expand our client base and generate new and sustained revenue streams through the creation of iconic projects. This is a fantastic new role and rare opportunity to lead on the growth and oversee the creative direction of the US business.
About the role
This is a permanent based role that reports directly to the chief executive officer and will work directly with our clients consisting of developers, architecture and design practices as well as private clients. With the goal of establishing excellent working relationships in order to garner repeat business. You will also be responsible for leading and sourcing new business opportunities by drafting and delivering creative brand strategies to current and prospective clients. We are looking for an intelligent and creative individual who understands and anticipates clients needs. Knows how to effectively identify a project’s audience and can verbally explain the vision to our clientele as well as our staff for execution.
- forge relationships with key industry contacts, developers, architects and companies to win new business leads
- proactively seek out new business opportunities and manage relationships effectively
- develop, deliver and refine creative brand strategies
- strategically lead and interpret project briefs and oversee the production of verbal and visual identity
- revenue generation by understanding the needs of the client and suggesting deliverables to increase the value of the brand
- lead new business strategy and sourcing across the US
- develop proposals and concepts and deliver pitches to new and existing clients across the US
- attend key industry events with the aim of meeting new potential clients
- research and report on new business opportunities from current and potential clients
- create innovative proposals and campaigns to attract new clients
Skills and qualifications:
- seven+ years’ professional experience in real estate, marketing, architectural and creative agency environments
- degree in design, architecture, marketing, business or other relevant arts
- proven experience of winning new business, business development, negotiation and pitching
- proven leadership of teams and operation at senior leadership level
- management of running multiple projects concurrently and internationally
- familiarity with all aspects of production, architectural visualization and high-end real-estate marketing
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and ideally Sketch
- familiarity with After Effects, HTML/CSS, and other web-based or interactive experience is desirable
- extensive knowledge of layout, typography, color systems, and design principles is necessary
The successful candidate will have extensive industry knowledge, contacts and be well connected in the real estate development and design industries. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in business development and a keen interest in the world of visualisation, architecture and real estate marketing. You will be highly independent with strong time management skills.
- a competitive salary
- generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- healthcare contributions
- monthly team outings
- free gym and wellness memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.