Visualhouse is looking for a marketing coordinator to join its busy team in New York.
Location: New York
Reports to: chief creative officer
Contract: full-time, permanent
Job level: junior/mid
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualisation, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a marketing coordinator to join our growing New York team to work closely with the chief creative officer to coordinate our advertising campaigns across multiple media platforms.
What we’re looking for:
Ideal candidates will have one to three years working knowledge of and be heavily invested in the world of social media, marketing and the arts to assist the company in delivering successful advertising strategies. You will be passionate and motivated by the power and influence of social media and marketing campaigns. You’ll attend corporate events and interact with stakeholders and clients, as well as working closely with an in-house team to coordinate, produce and manage successful marketing materials.
- create, manage and develop social media content for internal and external clients calendar
- produce email content such as bi-monthly newsletters and e-blasts
- create influencer campaigns and connect with with key players within digital design/architecture realm
- editorial marketing of native content and photography for VH’s digital editorial platform, The Journal
- pitch and develop event concepts, collaborations and ideas for Visualhouse marketing events
- assist with the coordination, budget management and marketing event production
- conduct research to support the chief creative officer with pitches and ideation
- assist with new business proposal writing and any digital and print production
- provide administrative and coordination support as required to the chief creative officer
Skills and qualifications:
- have a degree in and an extremely strong interest in marketing, architecture or interior architecture
- one to three years experience as a marketing administrator or similar role. This is a junior/mid-level role
- knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools, specifically social media
- confident, articulate and professional communicator
- familiar with the Google suite. Gmail, Sheet, Docs etc
- extremely organised, proactive and a high attention to detail
- have an excellent command of written English and copy.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume/CV, portfolio – PDF, and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “VH|NY Marketing Coordinator”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.